H.L. Peel, Owner - Phone: (352) 683-5899
Location: 44 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606 | Mailing: P.O. Box 6447, Spring Hill, FL 34611
H.L. Peel Roofing, LLC has been doing business in the state of Florida since 1986. We are a family owned and operated company. We proudly serve Hernando County FL (and the surrounding areas) including Spring Hill, Brooksville, Weeki Wachee, Ridge Manor and more.We take pride in every job whether a repair or an entire reroof. We are a state certified roofing contractor. License #CCC1326869. We are bonded and carry all required liability and workman's compensation insurance. We have an "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau and are in good standing with the building department. A company supervisor will be on site from start to finish. He has been with Peel's Roofing for 15 years.
If there are any questions or issues regarding the job before, during, or after completion, they will be addressed immediately. Peel's Roofing will match any reasonable price, product for product. We understand that you have many roofing contractors to choose from. We appreciate the opportunity to give you our bid. We look forward to doing business with you.
We offer: Inspections (for leaks, preventative roof maintenance, or replacement), Consulting Services, Flat Roof Replacements (induding single-ply, tar and gravel, built-up, modified bitumen, and standing seam metal), Flat Roof Repairs, Tile Roof Repairs, Shingle Roof Repairs and Replacements and more.
Peel's roofing uses only the best products from the
top manufacturers in the industry including: Timberline
HD® Shingles. Made To Protect Your Home.
Your Story. And Those Of Over 50 Million Of Your Fellow
North Americans! They provide 'Value and performance in
a genuine wood-shake look".
Timberline HD® Shingles Provide These Unique Benefits:
1. Dimensional Look - Features GAF's proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look.
2. Highest Fire Rating - Class A fire rating from Underwriters laboratories.
3. High Performance - Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home (visit gaf.com/aps to learn more).
4. Stays In Place - Dura Grip Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209km/h).
5. Peace Of Mind - Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.
6. Perfect Finishing Touch - Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles.